Extremely cheap and easy-going management of vestibular dysfunction with 90%+ sensitivity and strict definitions of 22 Dizziness types, 5 principal types of headaches, 4 groups of tinnitus delayed consequences of head trauma… Existing today diagnostic methods do not exceed 50% sensitivity and management efficacy is about 30-40%. Our approach reaches 80% efficacy.
This 5 days, competency based, online training course is an advanced program providing world-wide cloud cooperation in problems of Dizziness and Vertigo. Tinnitus, Headaches of Vestibular Origin as well as mild Blast Injury Syndrome and its longue-lasting consequences. Learn the International Clinical Protocol on Vestibular Disorders (Dizziness) for vestibular diagnostic and treatment management of the dizzy patient. It includes Questionnaire, diagnostic testing, treatment and rehabilitation techniques.
Anatomy & Physiology
- Questionnaire “Types of Dizziness”
- 20-point score battery.
- Management and Treatment
- Video techniques for the evaluation and treatment of Dizzy patient, and vestibular therapy using diagnostic based strategies for different types of vestibular disorders.
- Cloud informational technologies.
During the session new material is presented every day, hometask and video materials are discussed, your questions will be answered.
Audiologists, Neurologists, Physical Therapists, ENT, Physicians, Family Doctors, Medical Students
International Clinical Protocol on Vestibular Disorders (Dizziness), Questionnaire “Types of Dizziness”, 20-point test battery, Instruction how to use cloud techniques (All in electronic form).
All medical Professions
This educational offering qualifies for 5 days continuing education as required by many national, state and local licensing boards and professional organizations. Save your course outline and certificate of completion, and contact your own board or organization for specific filing requirements.
All the materials presented are based on International Clinical Protocol on Vestibular Disorders (Dizziness), which has been accepted as International Consensus Document in Budapest, Hungary 26-28 May 2016 during 43 Congress of the Neurootological and Equilibriometric Society.
The International Clinical Protocol on Vestibular Disorders (Dizziness) has been discussed and updated at 44 Congress of the Neurootological and Equilibriometric Society joint meeting with Vertigo Academy International in Mumbai, India 4 March 2017; 45 Congress of the Neurootological and Equilibriometric Society in Kyiv, Ukraine 23-25 May 2018.
The application of the International Clinical Protocol on Vestibular Disorders (Dizziness) has been discussed and updated to cloud technologies at the 9th International Conference on Otolaryngology held during October 23-24, 2019 in Tokyo, Japan.
• Apply vestibular anatomy and physiology for the vestibular disorders diagnosis.
• Administer Questionnaire “Types of Dizziness”.
• Strictly evaluate 22 types of Dizziness.
• Perform 20-point test battery and result documentation.
• Accurately interpret and report results using cloud technologies.
• Differentiate vestibular test abnormalities that identify patients.
• Utilize results for appropriate individual management of patients.
• Use Diagnosis Based Strategies for designing and implementing therapy.
• Apply specific therapy protocols within individualized programs for patients.
• Initiate and implement a comprehensive International vestibular management program within the cloud technologies.
• Using cloud technologies share and discuss your data with colleagues world-wide.
• Participate actively in the Internet Discussion Clubs and IMU Alumni Club.
Individual (one persone) – 1000 €
Group (6-11 persons) – 950 €
Group (12-15 persons) – 900 €
Materials (video recording of the lectures and patient video, text materials);
Discounts if you order more than one course or coming in group of more than five persons;
Scientific supervision at the IMU Alumni Club;
Case reports discussion of the patients, you have the chance to discuss your difficult patient cases worldwide.
Corresponding: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
+380 96 333 6745